Peaches reach their peak of ripeness in the middle of summer, making them an excellent choice during grilling season. After your dinner finishes up cooking on the grill, toss a couple of these peaches on for a spectacular (and simple) dessert. Make these whiskey grilled peaches and your family & friends will request them again and again.
Whiskey Grilled Peaches
Charred peaches fresh from the flame, glazed with whiskey maple syrup.
- Place peaches, cut side down, on grill.
- Lid closed, cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip peaches a brush with maple syrup.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over peach tops.
- Close lid and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Remove from grill & enjoy!
- Mix cayenne pepper with the cinnamon sugar for a kick.
- Serve with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Substitute coconut sugar to make this recipe paleo friendly.