When pregnancy, New Year’s resolutions, or a diet puts you in the non-drinking crowd it shouldn’t be a loss. This Sparkling Tropical Mocktail is sure to brighten the end of your day when all your friends & family turn to their favorite adult beverage.
Maybe you don’t fall any of the categories we mentioned above for enjoying this mocktail – that is perfectly okay. Who would really turn down a sweet, sparkling glass of sunshine?
While you are still pondering that, we like to thing of this recipe as a starting point for you to customize our version of a tropical mocktail to best suit your own tastebuds. We might have just lost all of the die hard recipe followers out there; don’t worry, we give you exact measures and instructions to follow. Personalizing this drink is easily done by switching up the juice and/or sparkling water flavors.
Sparkling Tropical Mocktail Recipe
Fizzy & fruity non-alcoholic cocktail recipe for one.
- In a shaker place ice, bourbon maple syrup, and juice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain mixture into cocktail glass. Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint leaves & fresh cut fruit. (optional)
- While mango sparkling water is recommended, orange, tangerine, or lime work well too.
- Get created with your juice selection! Go all mango or try canned coconut milk.
- Not worried about the alcohol content? Add 2oz of your favorite bourbon whiskey.
Tell us in the comments below: What’s your favorite fruity cocktail flavor?