Do you eat the same salmon and vegetables recipe week after week? Switch up your weekly routine with this maple-bourbon glazed salmon. The beautiful thing about seasoning salmon yourself, is that you know exactly what ingredients are going on it. This maple-bourbon glaze has only clean ingredients that you can pronounce.
Maple-Bourbon Glazed Salmon
Savory-sweet glaze for salmon with a touch of bourbon.
- Turn the oven broil on high.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, chili powder, paprika, and salt.
- Coat salmon with dry rub and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Broil salmon for 7-8 minutes.
- Brush on maple syrup and broil 1-2 additional minutes.
- Coconut sugar can be substituted for brown sugar.
- If salmon still has skin on one side, coat skinless side with rub and place the skin side down on the baking sheet.