Chicken kabobs are a staple on the grill. There’s something about the smoky, charred flavor mixed with pieces of pre-cut chicken that makes the flavor of kabobs just melt in your mouth. Add in a couple new kids to your seasoning recipe and you have grilled sriracha maple chicken kabobs.
Grilled Sriracha Maple Chicken Kabobs
Sweet & spicy oak charred chicken kababs.
- Place all ingredients in a large zip-lock bag. (only 1 tbsp of syrup)
- Seal bag and massage until chicken is throughly coated.
- Marinate at least 4 hours in the fridge. Best is left overnight to marinate.
- When ready to cook, turn on grill to high.
- Skewer pieces of chicken onto wood or metal skewers.
Place chicken skewer on grill.
Flip skewers once after cooking 6-7 minutes.
Baste chicken with remaining maple syrup during last 2 minutes of cooking.
Cook until internal temperature reached 165F.
If using wooden skewers, soak wood skewers in water for 10 minutes prior to using.